The Call Center Manager (Consumer Success Manager/CSM) position
is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating and
managing a team ofConsumer Success Representatives (CSR)to achieve
goals and quota by delivering superior service and resolution to
realtor. com clients. The CSM is responsible for providing the
necessary tools, information, and coaching for CSRs to be
successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to
promote employee morale and engagement.
What Will You Do?
* Drive CSR dials and activities while maintaining a high standard
for Quality and adherence
to the Rules of Engagement.
* Coach CSRs on Quality, tone, script adherence, and customer
service abilities through,
call monitoring, call breakdowns and performance management with
* CSMs should be a steward of the scripts, Sales, and Quality
processes and should coach
and manage CSRs in accordance in order to develop them, drive
productivity, and ensure
the requirements are understood
* Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and
counsel, discipline, and/or
administer warnings to CSR when adherence to policy and Quality are
* Manage CSR attendance, time-off requests, overtime accrual, and
communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company
* Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to
create a strong sense
of motivation and encouragement
* Hold 1-on-1 meetings and call breakdowns with each CSRs on their
* Monitor CSR Focus Fire interaction and provide coaching for
compliance with best practices,
policies, and Rules of Engagement
* Collaborate with Quality to understand emergent trends and
implement best practices
* Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition
from Training to the floor
* Participate in interviewing prospective CSR candidates and
assessing the necessary skills
and traits that best align with the position and the realtor.com
* Collaborate with other CSMs to creatively foster a fun and
positive work environment
* Provide reports and/or assessments of CSR performance,
achievements as requested
What Will You Bring?
Bachelor's degree and/or two (2) years related work experience
managing a call center or
sales team preferred
* Must be proficient in scripting, sales processes, quality
guidelines, and rules of
engagement. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to
follow/utilize them and be able to
explain them to others
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
What We Offer
* Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record
of success that also has a lot of FUN!
* Competitive work environment with a great culture, rewards,
recognition and fun events
* Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k, and Life Insurance
plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
* Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity
to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a
revolutionary business model
At (r), we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own.
We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure
that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to
the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a
helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with
their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd
love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of
sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our
journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes
easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore,is an Equal Opportunity
Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion,
creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or
veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. In addition,will provide reasonable
accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.