Real Estate Oversight Governance Advisor Lead - Servicing (Member Experience)
Location: Sun City West
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a dedicated Real Estate Oversight
Governance Advisor Lead - Servicing to support the Real Estate
Servicing Member Interaction area with a focus on member experience
oversight. The individual selected for this role plans, directs,
and coordinates activities for USAA's Servicing Oversight Program
to include one or more of the follow areas: loan servicing,
collections, service transfers, loss mitigation, default management
operations, handling escrow accounts, investor accounting, investor
reporting, invoice reconciliation, claims filing, and/or credit
monitoring. Responsible for leading all aspects of and supervising
the oversight and sustainment of processes and compliance within
the third-party sub-servicer activities including the development
of oversight monitoring tasks and activities which drive
significant risk and compliance management. Collaborates with key
internal and external team members and serves as a primary point of
contact and subject matter authority.USAA values a culture that is
highly collaborative, and we have found that a hybrid work type
helps employees gain the best of both worlds - collaborating
in-person in the office and working from home. The actual onsite
days are settled between each employee and the employee's manager.
Candidates are expected to live a commutable distance from one of
our offices in San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ or Tampa, FL. This
position also has the option to be remote.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Leads and coordinates the development, implementation,
oversight, and sustainment of programs that support effective risk
and compliance management.
- Owns, handles and maintains all aspects of the sub servicer,
investor, client, and /or member issues through resolution for
activities related to USAA's Servicing Oversight Program.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to continuously build rapport
and partnership with internal partners and the sub servicer.
Develops successful relationships with vendor contacts and internal
team members to provide strategic direction.
- Facilitates monthly reviews for audit findings. Leads and
coordinates the development of corrective action plans to address,
implement changes, and summarize reports to demonstrate proactive
steps for continual surveillance of servicing.
- Coordinates and leads the root cause analysis and resolution to
understand problems and ensure compliance with applicable servicing
- Responsible for oversight and ongoing supervision of
third-party vendor; Develops governance agreements with customers
and suppliers and develops key risk monitoring processes, tasks,
and risk and control self-assessments.
- Effectively uses data analysis and test results to maintain
proactive communication with senior management and monitors
internal external customer opportunities to anticipate and satisfy
changing internal and external customer needs.
- Understands business objectives and provides strategic support,
industry standard processes, and innovative solutions to ensure
clients, investors and members are served quickly and
- Partners with key collaborators such as Compliance/Legal,
Process Excellence, Experience Owners, Operations, Business
Controls, Vendor Management/GSD, and Reporting.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk
Indicators (KRIs) performance and works to develop, maintain, and
report on critical KPI's and KRI's to senior leadership on a
regular basis; Supports efforts to automate processes that enable
key and critical KPIs.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree; OR 4 years of related mortgage service
experience (in addition to the minimum years of experience
required) may be substituted in lieu of degree (12 years total
- 8 years of mortgage related experience or vendor oversight
experience within a financial services organization.
- Extensive experience working in Residential Mortgage Servicing,
including Loan Administration and/or Default Management.
- Experience leading quality assurance or oversight
- Experience in audit, quality, or business requirements
including GSE, Agency, State and Federal regulatory
- Experience with quality management, process improvement, and
problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional internal and/or
- Demonstrated experience leading and advising work with both
internal and external partners in a highly collaborative
- Demonstrated critical thinking and knowledge of data analysis
tools and other techniques and decision-making abilities, to
include validated ability to effectively make and drive
- Proactively identifies potential concerns and follows-up to
- Knowledge and application of federal laws, rules, and
regulations to include HMDA, TILA/REG Z, RESPA, FDPA, Reg AB, SCRA,
FCRA, Reg X.Preferred Qualifications:
- 4+ years mortgage servicing experience.
- Experience managing and/or working for a mortgage sub-servicer
or providing oversight support within the mortgage industry.
- Experience in member experience, call center/call center
oversight, complaints management, FCRA/credit reporting and/or
- Experience managing customer experience surveys or feedback
(member satisfaction surveys, call monitoring and digital member
- Experience interacting with regulators, upper management and
all lines of defense (Compliance, Legal, Audit).
- Experience with process management to include risk
identification, control creation and execution, issue management,
and performance tracking.
- Management or team lead experience.The above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for assessing
market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $ $106,800 - $192,300*.Employees may be eligible for pay
incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or
at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.*Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average.Shift premium will be
addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours.Benefits:At USAA our
employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical,
financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
goals.To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total
Rewards.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.#FSBUSAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: USAA, Sun City West , Real Estate Oversight Governance Advisor Lead - Servicing (Member Experience), Other , Sun City West, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!