Business Process Consultant Senior
Location: Sun City West
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business
Process Consultant Senior within Omnichannel to support Sales &
Service Ecosystem s strategic goals and initiatives based out of
our San Antonio, Tampa, or Phoenix location.
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective
relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages
stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and
Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by
providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of
strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier
management, third party risk management, and global operations.
Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by
business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally
across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and
proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees
the development of business process related solutions for clients.
Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs,
determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of
the project which generally leads to a client s internal process or
function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a
third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure
the efficient operation of the function.Job Requirements
- Implements and coach s others in the implementation of customer
engagement and product development plans.
- Develops customer specific business process program plans that
align with customer, business deliverable, and enterprise strategy
and influence appropriate roadmap(s).
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business and leads
alignment and development of business deliverable processes and
capabilities with business needs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex
- Manages business process risks by using established
methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with
CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business
- Identifies CoSA and business process risks across all
- Develops communication plans for customers and internal
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and
project performance, deliver operational efficiencies, and inform
key stakeholders.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor s degree, OR, 4 additional years experience beyond the
minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years business process consulting or related
- Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated
application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business
operations, industry practices and emerging trends
required.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Knowledge of Omnichannel or Distribution operations,
specifically in Financial Services
- Knowledge of regulations and guidelines from Federal Reserve,
CFPB, OCC or FDIC
- Executing strategy in front-line processes within a
Retail/Consumer Banking environment
- Master s degree
- PPM certificationsThe above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 2/02/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business
intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client,
consultant, marketing, sap, support analyst
Keywords: USAA, Sun City West , Business Process Consultant Senior, Professions , Sun City West, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!